If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Challenge 17 'Oriental'

First a big thank you to all who entered Sharon's sketch challenge. We saw some lovely creations and really enjoyed seeing them all. Please come back later to find out who has won the great prize of being 'Guest designer for 2 weeks'.

On to this weeks challenge, it is Shelley's turn to set the challenge and she has chosen the following theme.....
'Oriental'
This weeks prize has been donated by Shelley courtesy of One Stop Card Crafts and is a
U-mount Oriental A5 Stamp Plate
Please remember that we welcome all types of crafts and the more variety the better.
Here is a little inspiration from our talented design team.

Maggie


Nikki


Paula



Sharon



We look forward to seeing all your entries and make sure you pop back next Saturday for details of the next challenge and the winner of this challenge.

Good luck everyone

18 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Oooo,I luv Oriental themes & the DT cards are gorgeous!!!
Will try get back a bit quicker this week :o)x

Unknown said...

Love the oriental theme, been a while since I've done anything oriental. Fab creations from the DT.

I'm not too sure about this card but hey-ho here it goes.

Here's my card

Thanks for looking.

Joanne x

fiction book reviews said...

Loved the oriental challenge. I had this topper made ages and so pleased I could make use of it today

Here is my card

Zoe x

Faye said...

Here's my Asian themed card.

HERE

Jennifer said...

Oh, what beautiful DT cards!

Here is mine:
http://ifeelacardcomingon.blogspot.com/2009/02/one-stop-craft-challenge-17.html

Unknown said...

Hi great challenge love DT cards
Here is my card.
Christine

coldwaters2 said...

Lovely cards by the DT my entry is on my blog
http://coldwaters2.blogspot.com

Lorraine x

crafty creations said...

fab work from the DT

Mine is here

Thanks for looking

Monsku said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monsku said...

Accidently deleted the original post. (Should not do anything when having a bad case of flu!) Here's the address:

http://monskunkorttiblogi.blogspot.com/2009/02/one-stop-crafting-challenge-17.html

Love the theme :-)

Diane.W. said...

I told you I would be back soon,lol!!!

My card is HERE TFL :o)x

AliMayes said...

I love oriental and the DT samples are fab.
My offering is here.
Thanks for looking.
Ali xx

Anonymous said...

What a different challenge! not done this before, not happy with my card but here you go!

Here's mine!

hugs carly x

Dragon said...

Great challenge, thanks. My fav thing to do. I shall make this into a card later. Meanwhile, my entry is on my blog - tfl
Frankie
xx

http://dragon-dragonsweb.blogspot.com/2009/02/looking-at-lantern-in-blossom-garden.html

Pop's Cards said...

Lovely creations from the DT, love this weeks theme...

Here is mine thanks for looking.

Hugs Pops x x xx

Nicki said...

Love the DT cards and love theme, hope you like my card, it's here on my blog.

Lora said...

I never make oriental cards but I enjoyed the change. The Dt cards are all lovely. My card is here
http://lorascards.blogspot.com/2009/02/one-stop-craft-challenge-17.html

Lora x

Maria Matter said...

great cards!
here's mine:
... Joyful Stamper: From the Far East!
Blessings, Maria